Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Can't Resist. The Picture Says It All.......

I wound up running tonight instead of taking a day off.  Bottom line is that I have a 5:30 a.m. flight on Thursday moring, and with trial prep I should stay at the office as long as I can tomorrow night.  So, I went tonight.  6.5 miles.  I'm icing now, and then back to work.  Nothing special, but I do feel good.

This is unrelated to running, but I can't resist posting the photo below.  And, it made me smile on a very stressful day.  I get Google Alerts for certain college football articles and got an article with this photo today.  I have to hand it to some creative University of Michigan fans (notice that I am publically saying nice things about Univerity of Michigan fans).  They put this billboard up along the border.


My next run will be from Wisconsin on Thursday.  I think that I am going to run Thursday and then "take off" on Friday and Saturday (when it will be difficult with bat-mitzvah related activities to get runs in) and hopefully get the 11 mile run in on Sunday morning.  That flight home on Sunday evening could be very interesting depending on how sore I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment