Saturday, April 30, 2011

10 Miles Tomorrow --- Can You Feel the Butterflies that I Feel?

After speaking with Liberdy, the doctor, etc. I have decided to forgo the 5k race tomorrow and get the 10 mile run out of the way.  It just makes sense in terms of the amount of work on my desk, the upcoming week's schedule, and the fact that the half marathon is one month from tomorrow (eek).  Resting my legs today (unfortunately in my office) and going to try to get at least 8 hours of sleep tonight.  I'll let y'all know how it goes.

On another note, please read the information that I have posted above about the amazing organization that I am raising money for through my participation in the Chicago Marathon.  I hope that you will consider making a donation.  The organization is called Atticus Circle (http://atticuscircle.org). 

No comments:

Post a Comment