Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Liberdy

It's Liberdy's birthday today. In her honor Matt, my new trainer, beat the crap out of me tonight. It felt good. I liked the fact that Matt said that he knows with me he can dish out whatever and I will take it. I like pushing myself and challenging myself --- especially now that I truly know I'm capable of it. Liberdy got me to this point and I'll never forget that. I know she would have been beaming tonight as I did things I'd never been able to do before. She really would have loved the intervals that Matt had me do on stairs.

Matt is pushing me in a good way. Because I've known him since we were kids I trust him implicitly. Tonight I told him about my goal for Vegas. He didn't wince and he didn't say it wasn't possible. I know that he will do everything possible to get me ready. But the truth is that I have to believe the goal is possible and put in the time when no one else is watching. It's easy ton push myself when Liberdy is there or when Matt is there. Doing it when no one is watching is the hard part.

No comments:

Post a Comment